Friday, June 8, 2007

Day 5-Epcot Revisited




Dan and I went back to Epcot today and managed to FINALLY get on Test Track. Actually, we got on it twice in half an hour. It was freakin' awesome. We rode Journey to Imagination with Figment AGAIN. Figment is AWESOME. Above is a picture of Dan and I with Figment. We took a ferryboat over to Italy for lunch. I got the fettucini alfredo and Dan the chicken parm. Both were absolutely excellent. The pasta was perfect and it was so rich. We had dessert of a cannoli and mousse and that was also good. I really thought i was going to lose weight at Disney World but uh... I don't think that's happening! We had to walk very quickly to our car to avoid the nasty looking thunderstorm coming our way. It never did hit but the sky looked mighty dark and the lightning was insane! I have never seen lightning like the lightning I have seen down here.


Tonight we found ourselves back at Downtown Disney to finish some shopping. We also ate at the Fish and Chips place again. Tomorrow, we pack up and drive to Ft. lauderdale to get our cruise! We're so excited!!

No comments: