Sunday, June 10, 2007

Getting ready to cruise!

Yesterday, we drove from Kissimmee to Ft. Lauderdale. I actually swam in the ocean believe it or not. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take any pictures. We did laundry and last minute shopping for the cruise. :( We are all packed up...don't even ask where we put everything! I have NO idea. I know we have everything but no idea where! We'll have to see later :) Just so everyone knows, we will be unreachable by cell phone. They will get turned off today as soon as we get ready to leave port. We can call from the ship until it leaves but after that, the phone will be off. I may or may not be able to update this blog as we haven't decided if we are getting internet or not yet. We are going to be on the Carnival Valor. If any major emergencies happen, I am sure Carnival can contact the ship but they would have to be major. If not, leave messages on here and we will get them, hopefully. I am pretty nervous about this whole ship thing....ok REALLY nervous. We'll be back in FL on Sunday...until then, Bon Voyage!

No comments: